Pierd vremea


I have a special style in the waste tipmul me. I have done nothing this week. Mint ... the fpat wrote 6 raduri for dissertation!
 Are dust. Must be completed by early January. My master's essay, too. And are dust. Do anything else, but do not write my homework, so to speak. Wasting time in unnecessary conversation. My books are in bed ... can I get to them these days, I hope ... I gave a lot of money. How would you not read?
And Christmas is coming. So what? A celebration so important to me .... spent away from home .. away from loved ones .... I watch all the cold. That's I what I wanted after all. And I need to get mobilized. Shall!

I feel for anyone or anything! She was tired of everybody and everything. I do not want to see the nimei. I want to be seen by anyone. I'm sleeping. I dream of a quiet and boring life .. all the time in which to sleep, watch TV, read, to paint, eat and make myself beautiful!

te pup!

Comentarii

G.Girl a spus…
Buna!

Scuze de offtopic, vroiam sa te intreb daca esti interesata de un schimb de link cu http://ginutza-star.blogspot.com ?
Irisha a spus…
It's so hard to spend your Christmas time far away from home ... However, there are things that we have to do, no matter if we want it or not.

I wish you health, hope and ambition! The rest will come after :-)
Victoria Baltag a spus…
Irisha: Thank's !:)

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Despre femei si barbati(1)

Despre femei si barbati(2)

vine sfarsitul